Monday, May 18, 2009

Romantic/Gothic Hero

Hey! My name's Jordan Guerrero (which means warrior in spanish). People call me J-Dawg. Baseball is what I do. It's my passion. I play second base mainly and some pitching and outfield. I love getting out on the diamond, it exhilirates me. I also love playing guitar and hanging out with all of my friends. I enjoy having people's attention. I live with my mom, dad, and my little sister. I'm not a fighter i'm a lover. If it comes down to it though i'll kick some booty. I try to be gangster but everyone knows i'm not. I listen to hardcore rock, rap, classic rock, and most of all country. I like to be fit so I give the gym a few visits a week. I can be a jerk sometimes but mostly i'm a good guy. One of my strenghths is that i'm pretty smart and i make good grades in school. I plan on going to college with Craig, one of my friends, so we can stay good friends. My weakness is fighting temptation. Sometimes I cant help but to put myself in bad situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment